4 Dec 2014 12:45 PM -
123Travel involves itself in a great deal of charity work both local and international.
Cheryl says, " it is wonderful to make a difference in the world even if it is only small. We are all capable of making an impact on our planet, some of us just dont realise we can".
Our charities we support:
Sunshine Coast Business Associates
is a local network group that not only creates a great platform for local business owners to get together, share and work with each other but supports local charities.
Maggies Dreamcatchery Indian Hospital Project
Milk & Honey - Cambodian School
Impact Vanuatu - School,Library and Community Support
St Judes School in Tanzania- Africa
- Supporter: Free membership with updates on upcoming events via newsletters and invitations
- Donor: make a lasting contribution to the Foundation
- Volunteer: offer support through selling raffle tickets, working at events, contributing in your field of expertise, join a committee
- Ambassador: Join up as a member and contribute to the Foundation
- Business Ambassador: Opportunities exist for Businesses to be involved