Croatia and the Alpine Countries
Discover Croatia & The Alpine Countries – A place for all tastes!
Croatia is a part of Eastern Europe that offers diversity to its travelers through its beautiful deep blue waters, sparkling waterfalls from Dinaric Alps, and the gorgeous medieval architecture. Whether you want to lie on a sun-kissed beach or perhaps get the essence of it through its Middle Ages towns or sit amid serene nature, Croatia will leave you delighted with its many things on offer!
Sun, Sea, and Sand!
Croatia has beaches of all kinds, from pebbly to sandy beaches, ideal for family fun or for those who want to lay in seclusion to soothe the heart and core. Following are some of the must-visit beaches on your trip to Croatia:
1) Zlatni Rat Beach: The Europe’s third popular beach, Zlatni Rat Beach is a half kilometer long beach, ideal for families.
2) Banje, Dubrovnik Banje is a pebbly and sandy beach, offering breathtaking views across the sea. Enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters or just laze around on the beach the entire day!
3) Sunj, Dubrovnik: Surrounded by lush green Mediterranean forest, Sunj beach in Lopud with shallow waters, ideal for children, families, and those who want to experience adrenaline rush through plenty of water sports.
4) Dubovica, Hvar: One of the most gorgeous beaches and only a few kilometers away from the lively town of Hvar, the Dubovica beach is a must-visit beach for all. If you love diving or want to explore the colorful underwater sea life, Dubovica it is!
Pamper your History and Culture Loving Self!
- Hvar: The longest island in Adriatic Sea, Hvar houses some beautiful historical monuments that will pamper your history loving core. Some of the places to visit in the city include The Square of Hvar, Fortress, The Cathedral of St. Stephen, and The Franciscan Monastery.
- Zagreb: Comprising museums, art galleries, churches, and many other architectural splendors, Zagreb is a must-visit city for history and art lovers. From the city’s popular Mimara museum, 13th century old Lotrscak Tower, to baroque church and plenty of art galleries and museums, you will have a great time in Zagreb exploring its gorgeous centuries old sites.
What have we planned for you?
We have formulated a fun-filled and comprehensive itinerary that includes the best of Croatia:
- Guided and historical trip to Zagreb, the capital city of Croatia.
- Visits to the National Parks of Croatia as the country is abundant in national parks. Some of the must-visit parks include Plitvice Lakes National Park, Krka National Park, and Paklencia National Park
- Tours to the UNESCO World Heritage sites, such as the Old City of Dubrovnik.
- A visit to the beach, Zlatni Rat Beach, in the region of Dalmatia, popular for its unusual shape and picturesque beauty.